Why Choose Lake Grove Pediatrics?
The real question should be, why not? Dr. Goldberg’s motto is “Quality Pediatrics with a Personal Touch.” She provides the best possible care to you and your family. How many of you’re doctors that you use now give you their cell phone number? How many of your doctors, that you use now, will take your call 24/7? Lake Grove Pediatrics is in a brand new office with the very best of medical equipment. Every patient is given the time their care deserves. Lake Grove Pediatrics is not a factory and you are not a number.
- Convenience. We offer same day sick appointments, we offer evening hours for routine physical exams.
- Quality. Dr. Goldberg is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. She offers Quality yet Personal Pediatric care.
- Excellence. Dr. Goldberg and staff are committed to deliver the highest level of healthcare. We offer guidance and support. We believe there is nothing greater than providing care to your children, in a friendly, honest and personal environment. We strive to KNOW all our patients and their families.
- Caring. If a problem arises outside of our normal office hours, Dr. Goldberg is always available. Just call her cellphone.
- Availability. Dr. Goldberg is always available for her patients. She can be reached in the office or on her cellular phone. She always returns phone calls on the same day they are received, personally.
- Participation. We participate in most insurance companies.
Meet the Doctor Visits
Take us at our word. Set up a visit to meet with Dr. Goldberg. We will work around your schedule.
Dr. Goldberg encourages parents to schedule a Meet the Doctor Visit. This visit will help you get to know the Doctor and the Lake Grove Pediatric family. You should have an opportunity to check out our newly renovated office and most important ask any questions you may have about your child’s care and us.
Whether your first visit is for a newborn, toddler, or an adolescent, please take the time to fill out our new patient forms located below. We ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment, and bring your current insurance card with you. By filling out our new patient forms below, this will save time and help us get you to your appointment quicker.
Patient’s Bill of Rights (PDF)
Blank Physical Form (PDF)