We understand that you may need some guidance in your decision making. The Internet is filled with hundreds of websites that give all kinds of advice, but we wanted to provide you with the answer we would give if you called us or came to see us.
The handouts provided are filled with important information that you can download, have on hand, and even provide to other people who may be providing care for your children.
If you have any concerns or questions that require answering, call our office at any time. As you know my cellphone is made available to all our patients.
- Bicycle Helmets (PDF)
- Calcium-Rich Foods (PDF)
- Carseat Safety (PDF)
- Caring for your Newborn (PDF)
- Choking Prevention / CPR / First Aid (PDF)
- Child Passenger Safety (PDF)
- Colds (PDF)
- Common Childhood Infections (PDF)
- Dangers of second hand smoke (PDF)
- Diarrhea Dehydration (PDF)
- Dry Skin Care (PDF)
- Fever & Your Child (PDF)
- Fire Safety (PDF)
- Home Safety Check List (PDF)
- Insect repellant (PDF)
- Iron-Rich Foods (PDF)
- Lead Poisoning (PDF)
- Starting Baby Food (PDF)
- Tips for allergy sufferers (PDF)
- Toy Safety (PDF)
- Water Safety (PDF)